We use PayPal as our preferred Payment gateway. Its safe, fast, and you don't need an account for checkout. All major cards are accepted, or you can use any existing PayPal balance to pay (for account holders)
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of the order being placed. We use a variety of delivery methods depending on the size of your order. Small orders will usually ship with Royal Mail, and larger orders will be shipped via courier. Courier orders will require a signature upon delivery, as the courier does not insure the parcel without this option. Please ensure someone will be available to sign for the delivery.
Your delivery costs will automatically be calculated on checkout according to the value of your order. Collections for local customers can be arranged - please select 'Local Collection' upon checkout and email us - firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your collection.
Please note - we are an e-retailer, not a physical store, so all collections must be confirmed with us prior!
Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, the Customer has the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. Goods must be returned to the Seller at the Customer's own expense and arrive in "as new and un used" condition, upon which a refund will be issued for the full value of the goods. Goods that are returned must be in a resaleable condition, appropriately packed, carriage paid and accompanied by a copy of the sales invoice/delivery note with the Seller in relation to the return. Should you wish to return goods under the Distance Selling Regulations - please email us beforehand to obtain a returns number.
Should any goods arrive damaged or faulty, please email us at email@example.com so we can rectify this.
During the order process your email address will be added to our mailing list for any relevant offers / promotions and information relating to iShine Car Care we believe you may find of interest. If you do not want to be added to our mailing list please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or click the unsubscribe link in any newsletter we may send you.
General Terms and Conditions of iShine Car Care
1. Payment may be made by Paypal, Stripe or cash. Cheques will be accepted, but orders WILL NOT be dispatched until clearance of funds.
2. Delivery is by Royal Mail or Courier. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of the order being placed. All Courier orders will require a signature upon delivery, as the courier does not insure the parcel without this option. Please ensure someone will be available to sign for the delivery. Should you not be available, the couriers will reattempt delivery or leave a calling card. Delivery will take 1-3 days from point of shipping (not order date), but some outlaying locations may take longer. Should there be any issue that will delay the dispatch of your parcel to our couriers we will email you as soon as possible. We cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery caused by any of our couriers. Should any such delay occur from any of our delivery partners, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may incur due to the delayed delivery.
3. All goods remain the property of iShine Car Care until payment is made in full.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
5. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
6. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled for any reason you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
7. Payments by PayPal take place before the dispatch of your order. We will take all reasonable care, so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. PayPal DO NOT share your payment details with us but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
8. We ask for your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties.
9. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can, under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, return it within 7 days of the date of delivery for a full refund (excluding any postage paid). Please see the Returns information above for further details.
10. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
11. Claims for damage, non-functionality, loss, non delivery and mis-shipping - Claims must be made within seven days of receipt if claiming for damage or mis-shipping, or within seven days of order date for loss or non delivery - please email us - email@example.com
12. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your consumer statutory rights.